Shopping cart is empty
What is the Bendigo Bank Rewards Program?
The Bendigo Bank Rewards Program allows you to earn Reward Points every time you make a purchase on your Bendigo Bank Red, Platinum and RSPCA Rewards Credit Card. You'll earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on your Bendigo Bank Platinum Credit Card, and 1 point for every dollar spent on your Bendigo Bank Red or RSPCA Rewards Credit Card.
Who can join the Bendigo Bank Rewards program?
Anyone with a Bendigo Bank Red, Platinum or RSPCA Rewards Credit Card is automatically enrolled in the Rewards program. Only personal account holders can be members of the Bendigo Bank Rewards Program.
How do I register for Bendigo Bank Rewards program?
Simply go to the Bendigo Bank Rewards website registration page and enter your details. You are then ready to view points, redeem rewards and also able to receive electronic updates of our great products and offers.
I need to change my personal details. How do I do this?
Please contact the Bendigo Bank team on 1300 BENDIGO.
I need to change my password. How do I do this?
Changing your password is quick and easy. Simply click on Change Password, enter your new password, confirm your new password then click on the 'Submit' button.
I have forgotten my Bendigo Bank Rewards password. How do I get a new one?
Resetting your password is quick and easy. Simply click on Forgot your password? And enter your account number. An email will be sent to the email account that you provided when registering for the Rewards program. This email will enable you to reset your password.
How do I provide feedback or suggestions about the program?
Please use the Feedback Form located on the Bendigo Bank Rewards website. Alternatively, you can call the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre on 1300 650 285 and our dedicated team will be able to discuss any of your queries or feedback about the program.
Where on the Bendigo Bank Rewards website can I track my points?
Your current points balance will be displayed on the Bendigo Bank Rewards website when you logon. You can also view your points balance and a breakdown of all awarded points and points redeemed by clicking on the Points History page once you have logged onto the Bendigo Bank Rewards website.
How long does it take for points to be added to my Rewards account?
Please allow up to fourteen (14) working days for points to be added to your Rewards account.
I don't think my points total is correct. Who should I speak with about this?
Please contact the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre on 1300 650 285 and our dedicated team will be able to answer any questions, inform you of your points balance and resolve any queries you may have with regards to your points balance.
Do points expire?
Bendigo Bank Reward Points are valid for three full years.
Can I still redeem my points if I cancel or close my Bendigo Bank Rewards credit card?
If you close your Bendigo Bank Rewards account, you will forfeit any rewards points that have not been redeemed.
How do I look up all past points transactions?
The Bendigo Bank Rewards website provides a listing of your Reward point transactions and points total. You can view these by clicking on the Points History page once you have logged on to the Bendigo Bank Rewards website.
Is there a maximum amount of points I can earn?
No. There is no point capping on the Bendigo Bank Rewards program.
How does Points Plus Pay work?
Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of points you redeem, above the specified minimum, and pay the difference with your credit card to obtain the product you wish to order. With Points Plus Pay, if you don't have sufficient points to redeem for a Reward you can still redeem a Reward using a combination of Points Plus Pay.
Is Points Plus Pay available for all rewards?
No. Some Rewards are available for points only and may not be available using Points Plus Pay.
Why can't I increase the quantity of a Points Plus Pay Reward when I review my Cart?
When you use the Points Plus Pay you can only redeem for a single quantity.
I have made changes to the Points Plus Pay and/or quantity of the Reward I wish to redeem but the changes have not updated my total Points Plus Pay when I review my Cart.
Please click on the 'Update Total' button to update any changes you make before continuing.
I would like to redeem a Reward using Points Plus Pay. What are my options for payment?
Your linked Bendigo Bank Rewards credit card will be debited to make up the payments between the Points Plus Pay option. Cheques or cash payments are not accepted.
If I redeem a Reward will my points be deducted immediately?
Yes, as soon as you redeem a Reward the points will be automatically deducted from your Bendigo Bank Rewards point balance.
If I add a Reward to my Cart will my points be deducted?
No, points are only deducted from your Bendigo Bank points account once you proceed through the checkout and your order is completed.
How do I redeem my points through the Bendigo Bank Rewards website?
You can order Rewards through the Bendigo Bank Rewards website. There are 7 categories to browse through; Be Gifted, Be Active, Be at Home, Be a Tech Head, Be a Kid, Be Pampered and Be Generous.
Rewards include merchandise, experiences and gift cards. Redeeming Rewards can be done with points only or for certain items you can use Points Plus Pay - a combination of redeeming points and making a payment from your Bendigo Bank Rewards credit card.
Select the Reward that you wish to redeem and, if applicable, choose the Points Plus Pay amounts. Then click 'Add to Cart'. Once you are happy with your selection click 'Checkout' to redeem your Rewards.
How do I find a specific Reward?
You can browse for a Reward by using the search field in the top right hand corner of the Bendigo Bank Rewards website. Alternatively, you can use the Advanced Search which is located above the search field. The Advanced Search allows you to search for items by name, by points value or by keyword(s). Each Reward contains a picture, description, quantity, value of the item in points and the Points Plus Pay variable (if set for the respective item).
What if I want to cancel my order?
Once you have placed an order, the order will appear on the Orders page
Where can I find a history of all past Rewards that I have redeemed?
You can view the details of all past orders you have made in the Orders page
I haven't received my reward. When should I expect to receive my reward?
We will endeavor to deliver your Rewards within 10 working days after the completion of your order. If after 10 working days you have not received your order, please contact the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre team on 1300 650 285.
Can my Rewards be delivered to a PO Box?
All delivery addresses must be a street address within Australia. Post Office Box addresses will not be accepted.
Can my Rewards be delivered at a nominated time?
No, unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a specific date or time for a Rewards delivery.
Will I need to be home to receive my Rewards?
Yes, as most Rewards are sent by courier or Registered Post. For certain alcoholic products, you are able to specify delivery instructions to the courier e.g. "if not at home leave at back door". Alternatively, you can advise us of a work place address where you will be available between 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
How much is the delivery charge for my Rewards?
The delivery charge will vary according to the Rewards you are redeeming. The delivery charge is included in the number of points quoted for Rewards. There is no additional payment required for postage.
Can I redeem a Reward for delivery to another person?
Yes. Simply provide the contact name and delivery address you wish to have the reward distributed to (delivery address must be within Australia).
Can I arrange for my Reward to be sent to an international address?
No – the delivery address supplied must be located within Australia.
I have not saved my e-mail Order Confirmation including the Tax Invoice and now I need a Tax Invoice. What do I do?
You can request a copy of your tax invoice by contacting the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre. Simply call 1300 650 285 to request a tax invoice.
What happens if I'm not happy with my Reward?
You cannot return a Reward because you change your mind. If the product is faulty, damaged or unfit for use it may be returned within five days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please contact the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre by calling 1300 650 285.
What happens if I lose a voucher or Gift Certificate?
A voucher or Gift Certificate (electronic or paper) redeemed from the Bendigo Bank Rewards website will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired.
Who can I contact if I have a complaint?
Any enquiries regarding discrepancies with points redeemed or payments made to obtain Rewards should be directed to the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre by calling 1300 650 285, within six months of the date of the relevant order. Alternatively please use the Bendigo Bank Rewards Feedback Form, located here.
What can I do in case I don't find answers to my question in these FAQ's?
If you cannot find the answer to your question, contact the Bendigo Bank Rewards Contact Centre by calling 1300 650 285. We're open from 9am to 6pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Be Rewarded Catalogue Terms and Conditions
The rewards providers, available rewards and details of points required to redeem rewards are subject to change without notification. All rewards are subject to availability and substitutions may be necessary. Rewards are subject to conditions that may be imposed by providers. The earning and redemption of Bendigo Rewards Points (including available rewards and expiry of points) is subject to the Bendigo Rewards Program Terms and Conditions available online at http://www.bendigobank.com.au/public or at any Bendigo Bank branch. Bonuses may be limited and available only while stocks last. Reward providers, including but not limited to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (the Bank), shall not be held responsible for redemptions made for bonus offerings that are not able to be fulfilled. Information about a third party's products or services is provided for convenience only and does not represent an endorsement by the Bank. The Bank accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879
Flight Centre Fiji Getaway Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
- Promotion: Rewards - Flight Centre Fiji Getaway (the "Promotion").
- Promoter: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, trading as Bendigo Bank, ABN 11 068 049 178 at 40-44 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, 1300 236 344.
- The Promotion commences on 01.07.2015 at 12:01 AM AEST and ends on 31.08.2015 at 11:59 PM AEST ("Promotional Period"). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter and the employee's immediate families, its retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Entrants must reside in Australia. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 31.08.2015 by 11:59 PM AEST.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps:
- register for Bendigo Bank Rewards by visiting www.bendigobank.com.au/rewards, following the link to the registration page and submitting the registration form with their personal details (email address, account number, postcode and mobile number); and
- redeem Rewards points at https://rewards.bendigobank.com.au/award for either a $100 Flight Centre gift card or a $50 Flight Centre gift card ("Participating Products") during the Promotional Period.
- Entry is automatically recorded by the redemption.
- There is one (1) prize to be won in this Promotion with a total value of $3,900.00.
Description of Prizes:
- There is one (1) prize to Fiji available to be won. Each individual prize consists of two (2) adult return economy class airfares from Australia to Nadi and three (3) nights' twin-share accommodation at the 5-star InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa in a Garden View Room, including breakfast daily, valued at $3,900.00.
- The winner and their travel companion must depart from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. The prize does not include any transfers or the cost of travel to or from the winner's (or their travel companion's) residence to Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports (with minimum six (6) months validity as at the date of intended return to Australia), visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, airport to hotel transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses and travel arrangements including visas and passports become the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
- The winner and their travel companion must depart and return to the same location (Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne) on the same date and at the same time.
- The prize excludes travel on and between 23.10.2015 to 26.10.2015 and 25.12.2015 to 03.01.2016.
- Travel must be taken within twelve (12) months from date of notification of the winner and must be coordinated and booked with Flight Centre. No extension is permitted under any circumstances.
- The winner must organise booking of the prize by contacting Rachael Hall at Flight Centre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise on intended travel dates. Actual travel dates will depend on air and accommodation availability at time of booking. The winner must provide a minimum sixty (60) days of intent to travel prior to the departure date to Flight Centre.
- The prize is not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and is not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion). If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. The value of the prize(s) is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize(s) (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s) after that date.
- The winner will be determined by draw. The draw for the prize will take place on 11.09.2015 at 10:00 AM AEST at 40-44 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550 by computerised draw system or selection. The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw the prize has been appraised by a suitably qualified person into the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system. The winning entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. Winners of the drawn prize are determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
- An entrant may enter the Promotion multiple times during the Promotional Period. Each additional redemption of a Participating Product during the Promotional Period will qualify as one additional entry into the draw. Multiple entries are accepted; however each entry must be based on a separate redemption of a Participating Product and must separately and independently comply with these Conditions of Entry. The entrant is eligible to win 1 prize.
- The winner will be notified within two (2) days of the draw, judgment or end of the Promotion by telephone or text to the phone number provided by the winner. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) as soon as practical via http://www.bendigobank.com.au/rewards from 18.09.2015, for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If required and subject to any direction under relevant state legislation, if the winner cannot be contacted, is unavailable to collect or accept any prize by 11.12.2015 at 4:00 PM AEST, and the prize remains unallocated or unclaimed for three months after the end of the Promotional Period or the last draw, they may be deemed ineligible to win and forfeit any entitlement to the prize (as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion) and the Promoter may then elect to conduct a redraw for the prize on 12.12.2015 at 10:00 AM AEDT at 40-44 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550. The winner of the redraw will be notified within two (2) days of the redraw by telephone or text to the phone number provided by the winner. The winner of the redraw will be notified publicly (and their details published) as soon as practical via http://www.bendigobank.com.au/rewards from 19.12.2015 for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- The Promotion will be advertised at www.bendigobank.com.au/rewards; by email; and in promotional material sent to the winner's personal mailing address between 01.07.2015 and 31.08.2015 during the Promotional Period.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner's surname, initial and State. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter and any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter will not send, allow to be sent, or assist in the sending of one or more unsolicited commercial electronic messages with an Australian link for purposes of the Spam Act, use or distribute any software designed to harvest email addresses or otherwise breach the Spam Act or the Spam Regulations 2004 (Cth).
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize(s).
- If the prize(s) is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize(s) at the time they are issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, illegible and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements.
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, the prize(s) is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 15/06066 and NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/04120.